If you don`t come from Germany, please note that there could be fees, if you withdraw money at german cash machines. Same, if you are not from France but withdraw money there.
In the marina there is a small mini-market where you can buy bread rolls or milk.
There are two supermarkets in Rechlin. These are normally open from 08:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.. In the summer season they also open on Sunday from 12:00 p.m. to 06:00 p.m.. Rechlin is about 5 km (7 minutes by car) from Hafendorf Müritz.
A few minutes away you can withdrow money at the town of Rechlin.
There you have the Müritz-Sparkasse: Neuer Mark 8, 17207 Rechlin.
About 20 minutes by car are the shopping facilities in Fürstenberg.
15 minutes away are the next cach machines at Wesenberg and Fürstenberg.
- Sparkasse Mecklenburg-Strelitz: Mittelstraße 11, 17255 Wesenberg
- Geldautomat Fürstenberg: Brandenburger Straße 6, 16798 Fürstenberg/Havel
- Berliner Volksbanken Fürstenberg: Brandenburger Straße 14, 16798 Fürstenberg/Havel
Approx. 5 minutes by car you will find an EDEKA, Netto, Penny and many other shops.
There are no shopping facilities directly at the harbour. But about 5 minutes from the harbour is a Netto.
There are no shopping facilities directly at the harbour. But about 10 minutes by car are a Netto and many other shopping facilities.
The shopping facilities are about 5-15 minutes away from the harbour.
In Berlin you have got al lot of posibilites for withdrawing money. Here we give you some examples:
Approximately 10 minutes from Niderviller is Sarrebourg. There you will find many shops.
In the surroundings of Niderviller you can find three banks:
- Société Générale: 13 Grand Rue, 57400 Sarrebourg, Frankreich
- Banque Populaire Alsace Lorraine Champagne - Centre d´affaires: 2 Terasse Bretagne, 57400 Sarrebourg, Frankreich
- Crédit Mutuel Lorquin Gondrexange: 22 Rue du Général de Gaulle, 57790 Lorquin, Frankreich
Have you thought of everything? Here you can find a packing list and additional extras.
Here you will find important travel information for check-in.
Here you can go back to the directions / approach overview.