Kuhnle-Tours launches the Houseboat-Crew-Challenge
Skills needed are the ability to (a) Pilot your own boat as if on a waterway, (b) throwing a
mooring line for when you come to shore – this challenge can be entered on Kuhnle-Tours
stand – we are looking for crews to enter the contest, at play here is a weekend away on one
of the Kuhnle-Tours fleet.
Visit the Kuhnle-Tours Show stand, which is notable for displaying the Kormoran 1290. The stand is in hall 13 and the boat is available to view and the contest to enter from 21 January 2023.
A Kuhnle-Tours Houseboat vacation enables you to be close to nature and far away from everything, you are able to experience peace, spectacular sunsets, and of course always have a cold beer at hand notwithstanding the water is only one step away for a swim.
The actual magic of a weekend or vacation on a houseboat is difficult to describe. You arrive in a group/family/team, your roles are redistributed and now everyone has different responsibility –
houseboat vacations require completely different skills, you are after all afloat with the myriad of new tasks that await your houseboat crew, whether you are a family or a group of friends you grow together and bond to form a crew.
SO with that in mind Kuhnle-Tours has come up with the Houseboat Crew Challenge – this showcases some of the skills required – so bring your crew and experience this magic in a playful way: We have various stations, at each station your crew has to solve various challenges: e.g. there is the model houseboat which has to be steered between the buoys and the banks of a relief map, then there is the mooring line challenge – here you have to throw the mooring line around a bollard. The crew challenge is all about co-operation, dexterity, communication and knowledge – the very skills that will later develop automatically on board. You can call it family bonding or team building, we call it „vacation.“
Of course there‘s something to win: a weekend on a houseboat will be raffled off among all participants.
Dagmar Rockel-Kuhnle, firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 (0)39823 2660
KUHNLE-TOURS GmbH, Kuhnle Werft GmbH, Hafendorf Müritz, D-17248 Rechlin
Publication free of charge in journalistic media in case of reporting about KUHNLE-TOURS or the district or public relations for the Kuhnle group of companies.
No further commercial use by the user. Please name the image source KUHNLE-TOURS, Kuhnle Werft, Rundtörn Marinas, Hafendorf Müritz or Captain's Inn as well as the photographer and send us a voucher copy or, in case of use on the Internet, the URL of the corresponding page.
- Mooring, bringing the fenders up to the right height - there's something for everyone to do on the houseboat. Photo: TMB Photo Archive/Madlen Krippendorf
- Two-person challenge: One person tells the other where to go, the other person has to translate what he or she hears into movement and steer the model boat across the Mueritz. Photo: KUHNLE-TOURS
- Line challenge: How many attempts does it take to throw the mooring line around the bollard? Try it out! Photo: KUHNLE-TOURS
- Kuhnle-Tours presents itself at the "boot" in hall 13 with a life-size houseboat. Photo: KUHNLE-TOURS
- The Kormoran 1290 is brought from the shipyard on the Mueritz to Düsseldorf as a heavy transport. Photo: KUHNLE-TOURS
- Welcome aboard: Houseboat fans big and small are cordially invited to come and see the Kormoran in Hall 13. Photo: KUHNLE-TOURS